Explore fun, interesting and historic locations throughout the UW campus as you and you kids collect clues to make your way to the final location and claim your prize! This adventure will take 45 minutes to complete.
How does it work:
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, attention…..GO!
- Register and add family members as guests.
- Use a smartphone to navigate the hunt. (One person on the team will need to create an account with our Scavenger Hunt partner, GroundSpeak. The link will be emailed to everyone who registers.)
- To start the scavenger hunt, use the link emailed to you on the morning of April 27.
- Start your hunt any time between 9:00 and 11:20 am from anywhere on campus (the hunt ends at noon). You will automatically be directed to the location closest to you.
- As you find each location and uncover the clues, you will receive the coordinates for the next location closest to you.
- The final destination will be the celebration point where you will receive your prizes.
The Scavenger Hunt does not require a particular knowledge base and is appropriate for all ages.