|When||Thursday, May 14, 2015, 12 – 1 p.m.|
|Campus room||UWTECH.3108 C-3 UW Tower|
|Event types||Information Sessions|
|Event sponsors||Kerry Lamb|
We'll choose one or more of these backlog topics to discuss:
- Balance between dev unit tests and Test's... everything else.
- Maintenance backlog and testing
- What test tools do you use? (What do you use for screen shots? Verifying traffic? Comparing data?)
- How to track what unit tests are written and run?
- Tools for bug tracking (specifically statistics/charts)
- Any burning questions or challenges?