Unfortunately, registration for today's event is full. Please consider attending another session on August 28 if you did not previously register.
Change is coming to the University’s HR/Payroll systems and processes. Will your technical staff and your systems be ready? Find out which systems will be impacted and how to prepare by attending this Technical Update Forum.
Hear about the technical projects underway and see a technical showcase of Workday, the UW’s new HR/Payroll system, to understand:
• The systems being impacted (e.g., Enterprise Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store)
• Preparation required for your system changes
• Technical capabilities and features available in Workday
• How the project team is developing the Workday system configuration requirements and validating system integration points with Workday
DOES THIS IMPACT YOU?
It is important that everyone with systems that need to integrate with, or that may be replaced by, the new Workday system be informed and participate. You will be impacted if you:
• Use HR/Payroll data from the Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Use HR/Payroll data from the Operational Data Store
• Receive data from HEPPS