Team Building and Challenges
Team building is one of the top challenges faced by project managers. Join us for a discussion facilitated by Michelle Martinez and Lesley Seibold from UW-IT’s Customer Support & Service division.
- Why are strong teams important for Project Managers?
- What makes a good team?
- What are some of the challenges teams face?
- Ways to build strong, engaged teams
Project Portfolio Management and Team Capacity
Balancing project portfolio demands with your team’s capacity is priority in every organization. Troy Hogan from UW-IT’s Information Management division will lead this presentation.
- An overview of the Enterprise Data and Analytics team’s processes and tools
- An open discussion on what other UW teams are using and best practices