|When||Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017, 4 – 6 p.m.|
|Campus location||Student Union Building (HUB)|
|Event types||Special Events|
|Event sponsors||Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies|
Join the Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies for our fourth annual meet-and-greet dedicated to networking faculty and students at the University of Washington.
RSVPs are not required, but are requested. To RSVP, contact the Bridges Center at 206-543-7946, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Meet other faculty and students interested in Labor Studies from departments across campus
- Learn more about scholarships and research grants opportunities
- Learn about internship opportunities with local labor organizations
- Meet Seattle area labor leaders
- Enjoy drinks and refreshments!