Faculty and staff will have an opportunity to work directly with instructional technology consultants to discover teaching and learning tools offered by UW. Bring your laptop and lunch.
UW-IT Learning Technologies staff will provide a 10-minute introduction to the scheduled Panopto lecture capture service, followed by an open session guided by your questions and comments.
Some topics of discussion include:
We look forward to seeing you there!
- rooms on campus supporting scheduled lecture capture
- how to create a schedule of automatic recordings based on your class meeting times
- how to schedule special events like exam review sessions and non-course related activities
- sharing course recordings
- helpful tips to maximize recording quality