While the frigid winter cold may have you hiding out indoors, MEGA (the Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student Association) has cooked up a protocol for staying indoors AND doing outdoor-activities.
1) RSVP here (SBP members don’t pay anything, but please RSVP if you’re joining, so we can get a headcount). Please RSVP sooner rather than later so payment can be processed in advance and we can supply a roster to SBP.
2) Fill out this online waiver for SBP (unless you’ve already done it)
3) Pay $7 (if you’re an ME grad student) or pay $14 (for everyone else: staff, faculty, +1s are all welcome)
4) Grab your stretchy climbing clothes
5) Show up at SBP (900 Poplar Pl S.) at 6 pm on Friday 2/24
6) Pick out your climbing shoes (free rental included in the price listed above)
8) Head over to the West Wall Bar, located INSIDE SBP for some affordable ($4-$6.50) beers and plenty of vegetarian/vegan food options (meat is available too).
* You may still join for the regularly scheduled happy hour even if you don’t want to climb. It’s free to enter the bar, but you must fill out the online waiver. Also, no need to fill out the RSVP if you’re not climbing, just show up at the West Wall bar!
- ME Bouldering event on Friday 2/24 @ 6pm
- $7 per ME grad student, $14 per person otherwise (shoes included)
- We’ll have a group taking public transit together @ 5pm that day
- Regularly scheduled happy hour at West Wall Bar (located inside SBP, online waiver must be filled out even if you’re just coming for the bar and not the climbing)