Science & Engineering Career Fair
The University of Washington Science & Engineering Career Fair is geared towards uniting science and engineering students and the continually growing number of companies in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the nation. We pride ourselves on bringing high caliber Husky students and businesses together.
Show up and talk with companies looking to hire full time, internships, and co-ops!
Date: October 20th, 2014
Location: Husky Union Building (H.U.B.), University of Washington campus
Locate booth number and location of attending companies based on your interest. Visit our mobile website at uwsebacareerfair.com
Check out the companies attending the Career Fair this year!
Add your resume book to the Career Center online Resume Book to maximize your exposure to employers!
Instructions for adding your resume to the UW 2014 Science & Engineering Career Fair Resume Book
1) Make sure that you have a resume ready to upload.
2) Login to your HuskyJobs account at
Your username is your UWNetID at uw.edu email
If you do not know your password, use the “forgot password” tab.
3) If it is your first time in HuskyJobs, complete your student profile.
4) Upload your resume into your HuskyJobs account, under the “my documents” tab.
5) Submit your resume to the 2014 Science & Engineering Career Fair Resume Book.
Staying on the “my documents” page, look for the Opt-in Resume Book tab, you will see a list of all your available uploaded documents.
Locate the resume that you want to submit, and click on the “Select Resume Books” icon that appears beneath it
Checkmark to indicate the 2014 Science & Engineering Career Fair Resume Book.
Submit your resume.
6) Log out, or spend some time exploring HuskyJobs.
Year round, HuskyJobs is the place to go to find great jobs or internships!