The School of Nursing and Health Studies Wants YOU!
Our alumni, donors and community partners LOVE getting to know our students. It is the perspective and experience of UW Bothell SNHS students that keep them engaged! Come share your experiences with us on January 19th as a student ambassador!
We are looking for student ambassadors for each of our degree programs. If you answer yes to the following questions, you are eligible to serve as one of our ambassadors:
We have 10 spots for each degree, so it is first-come, first-serve basis – sign-up now! Opportunities beyond the January 19th event may exist, but this first event is right around the corner – January 19, 2017, Alumni & Friends reception, 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Northcreek Events Center.
- Are you a proud current HS, MN or BSN student of UW Bothell?
- Available Thursday, January 19, from 5:00-7:30 p.m. here on campus?
- Do you enjoy events?
- Are you outgoing, and social?
- DO you enjoy talking about your education and studies?
- Are you eager to meet alumni and community partners?