Do you know what benefits to expect from Social Security and when they will be available to you and your family members? Attend this seminar to gain a better understanding of how the Social Security and Medicare systems work, including:
- What are the eligibility requirements for Social Security and retirement?
- When do Social Security and Medicare benefits begin?
- What are the criteria for receiving family benefits?
- What programs are administered under the Social Security Act?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- How to use your "my Social Security" Online Account and other online services.
Presented by a representative from the Social Security Administration (SSA); sponsored by UW Human Resources - Benefits Office.
Spouses/partners are welcome to attend with you.
Pre-Requisite: SSA requires that you bring a printed copy of your Social Security Benefit Statement with you to this workshop as this important tool will be referenced during the workshop. To download a copy, please go to www.ssa.gov… to sign in or create an account.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT