Weight Watchers At Work
Weight Watchers is a weight management program that encourages healthy eating, increased physical activity, and healthy weight management behaviors. The program includes:
Weight Watchers Schedule & Registration
- Practical strategies to help you reach your goals.
- Step-by-step guidance and materials.
- Led by trained individuals who have lost weight with Weight Watchers—and have kept it off.
- Confidential, discreet weigh-ins that help you monitor your progress.
- Interactive eTools that help stay on track between meetings.
- Direct access to exclusive Weight Watchers information, cookbooks, and tools.
- Reimbursement for meeting costs may be available through a pre-tax flexible spending account. You will need a letter from your doctor stating that it is medically necessary for you to attend a weight management program.
As a UW employee, you can join Weight Watchers campus meetings at any time for a special rate of $44.95 per month* provided that you purchase your monthly pass directly through this website—click on the meeting day/location below. No other discounts or special offers may be combined with this rate. (Off-campus community meetings require a separate registration fee through Weight Watchers' public web site.)
Campus meetings are held weekly except during UW holidays or during suspended operation status due to inclement weather. All rooms are subject to change so please check the Benefits Calendar to confirm the room location.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT